Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Back to the grind

Some two Friday's back I found myself whining in front of Lalitha saying that "I have no work to do. Give me some work to do."

Lo and behold God my plea and for once gave me what I desired much sooner for my liking.

I had just spoken those words when my boss entered the lab to tell me that the report of my paper had come. The reviewer had put up some questions which needed to be answered. Revising the paper kept me busy for a few days.

Then yesterday I had a discussion with my boss and another professor. Its outcome was out that I now have to do more calculations before we can communicate my second paper. The results will ofcourse add value to it and will only refine my paper.

For that I have to get back to the grind.

Though this is what I had asked for, suddenly I am not so enthusiastic about it. :p

1 comment:

!! said...

see,
that's the way it is...
calculating,writing the draft,correcting,submitting,waiting n waiting n waiting....
acceptance,revisions,final proof and getting published....yeah,it's over!!

what to do now?

easy,start the next one!
and the next one,
and the next one...

see,
that's the way it is!!!!!!!!!!!!