Sunday, October 17, 2010

Thoughts in Chennai

My experiences in the last few months have made me realize that:

Nothing tests you like having to keep patience. *especially when you are in a hurry*

Only when the ordeal gets over are you able to joke about it. *all through it you of course cringe*

Look around and you will find that your troubles are not the greatest. *but this doesn't make me feel any better*

The future beckons as well as springs doubts. *However excited you may be for what is about to happen, you cannot help but question "What will happen next?"*

Much of life's happiness is in the hundreds of little moments. *kisi ke jaane ke baad, aaye phir uski yaad... choti choti si baat*

Distance doesn't separate when hearts are one. *but I prefer not being away*

Wherever you may live, home is where he is. *and home is where I want to head to asap*

4 comments:

Adit said...

Home is where your heart is . . .

Tuhina Adit Maark said...

Yes... but my heart is with him. ;)

Anonymous said...

All very true :)

Tuhina Adit Maark said...

Thank you. Keep visiting my blog. :)