Thursday, May 08, 2008

A matter of time

There is a lady whom I meet pretty often at the NCL bus stop in the evenings. Since we stay in the same locality and so if our timings match we end up taking the same bus or sharing a rick home. Whenever we part ways on reaching our destination she has one dialogue "Chalo, ek aur din khatam ho gaya." meaning another day has gone by. She says this with great relief.

Much to my alarm, I seem to be counting time in units of months as if the year 2008 is just slipping away without knowing. As if it was 1st of Jan yesterday and we were all joking about new year resolutions and within a span of 24 hours today May has come months in advance.


Is it just me for whom time is flying? I hope I am not alone in the boat. I'd be happier with some company.

1 comment:

Gurveen Bedi said...

naa dont worry..ur not the only one at all..time is flyin tooooo fastttt for me too...:)