Sunday, March 23, 2008

Missing something

"Is there something missing in your life?" I saw an ad placed on a Cafe Coffee Day table saying this. Though I don't remember what the ad was about for some reason these words stayed with me. Wanting to do something creative I decided to represent this slogan in different ways. Following are the end results.


This is inspired by the many fill in the blanks questions I have answered in school exams.




An incomplete rainbow is what came to my mind at first.








If you were not getting your fruits of labour then it would probably look like an orange without its pulp. This description is somewhat based on "Where is the pulp?" commercial.







"Where is the hero of my real life?" is what this one means. I have always wondered that when facing dogs.







Everything except my US visa was arranged on time for my Boston conference. But without the last jigsaw piece I was left stranded in Pune. Looks like this is going to be my favourite story.










This is clearly a result of my watching the movie Sunday where one Sunday goes missing from the life of the heroine Ayesha Takia.

5 comments:

Ulka said...

very nice! very creative! i will share this with my friends. keep it up :-)

Tuhina Adit Maark said...

@ulka: a first comment from you!! wow!! keep publicizing my blog. :)

Unknown said...

Somebody is tryin to get creative these days... and 'buoy o buoy'... it ain't bad at all !
Wonderfully thought off... but yeah, needs some more of those artistic refinements to get a clearer visual appeal !
neverthless... keep 'fillin in the gaps'.

Azahar Machwe said...

how about asking this.. 'is your life ______ something?'

;)

Gurveen Bedi said...

heyyy
gr8 post..really...i mean it:)
damn creative..