Friday, July 13, 2007

Tomato clear soup

I've been advised by my dietician to take soups regularly during dinner time. But I didn't want to use the readymade mixes as they are rich in starch and corn syrup. So Daddy told me the recipe of Tomato Clear Soup and I added my own little touch to it. You just need 20 min to make this soup. Read on to know how.

Ingredients:

2 tomatoes and 1 onion: coarsely grated
1 and a hal f cups water
2 choti ilaichis
3 laung (cloves)
1 dalchini (cinamon) stick
1/4 tsp pepper powder
salt to taste

Method:

In a cooking vessel put all the above ingredients except salt.
Bring the water to a boil.
Then add the salt.
Let the mixture simmer on a low flame for 15 minutes.
Remove from flame and drain the stock into a bowl.
Serve hot along with bread crumbs.

Kitna easy!!

No comments: