Friday, June 01, 2007

Michael Moscovitz



I saw a rerun of the movie Princess Diaries a few days back. Though the film story and its characters are quite different from those in Meg Cabot's book of the same name, I happen to still like it. A huge reason for this is seen in the photo above: actor Robert Schwartzman who plays Michael Moscovitz. He looks a total sweet heart with his hair falling almost upto his eyes. :)

In the movie Michael finds himself surprised at being invited by Mia to the Genovian Ball and asks her "Why me?" The reply to this question: "Because you saw me when I was invisible." is my favourite dialogue.

PS: The story of the film has been nicely summarised on yahoo movies. For more on the book check out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Princess_Diaries.



No comments: