Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Men on marriages :)

I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste.
- David Bissonette

When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.
- Sacha Guitry

After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
- Socrates

A happy marriage is a matter of giving and taking; the husband gives and the wife takes

Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them.
- Dumas

The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, "What does a woman want?"
- Freud

I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.

Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.
- Henny Youngman

I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years.
- Sam Kinison

There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage.
- James Holt McGavran

I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me and the second one didn't.
- Patrick Murray

No comments: