Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thoughts in Sydney

I am keeping the weekend to write my Sydney travelogue. Here I am simply going to share some of the thoughts that I was struck with during the eight days of my stay there.

When you love something you just can't get enough of it!

If you need but a moment to fall in love, then that is what it takes for you to let it go.


Some desires are like the big waves on the beach... first you excitedly chase them and then when they come back at you, you run away feeling scared of getting caught in the flow.


Given a choice between what is right and what is wrong, always go for the first however tempting the latter option may appear.

There is no dearth of love in this world.
Since I haven't found it yet, I must have been looking in all the wrong places.

If I can't get romance in my life then I'd at least like to stay in a setting which is romantic.
(Inspired by this lizard in the photo below that I found lurking around in a very beautiful spot in The Chinese Garden in Sydney. :-p)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

look forward to reading your travelogue.

Anonymous said...

Nice love thoughts :-). These words are more than just words, I could perceive this.