Saturday, October 06, 2007

Ten on ten

Today I completed my 4 month transform package at the gym!! Yipee!!

Summarizing, the first 3 months I was very regular going 6 days a week to Solaris. But after that I got tired. I lost steam. I bunked many times and the days I did force myself to go I didn't follow my weight training and exercise seriously. But I kept on with my dieting and didn't resort to binging on unhealthy foods. The result is that I have succeed in achieving my target of reducing my weight by 10 kgs!!

I am now taking a break from the gym for a month. But I am going to keep up with the disciplined lifestyle that was introduced to me on 6th June, 2007. I am not going to sit idle. I am going to play serious badminton with a friend every morning starting Monday. This will be a welcome change.

I have however decided to join Solaris all over again after this brief period. When I do that I plan to take up a personal trainer who will motivate me when I start slacking. The target will remain the same as the first time... to score another ten on ten.


1 comment:

Vibgyor said...

thats the spirit...u hve motivated me in many ways...keep it going...but u must enjoy what u do, so gym or badminton both will give u gud results if u like them:)