Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Jealousy

I feel pangs of jealousy on many occasions like...

when I read a beautifully written piece (post actually)
when I hear soul stirring music
when I come across heart tugging lyrics
when I see someone possess a charm that connects them easily with the people they meet
when I find a person climbing ladders of success
when I meet a couple very much in love

I know that exceptional words, music, lyrics, charm, success and love do not always come easily. So while turning a shade green I also end up simultaneously admiring those who've achieved partially or completely all of the above.

I may not mean anything ill but envy can't be something good because it doesn't leave me happy.

3 comments:

Vibgyor said...

Hey Baby...I see that u appreciate all this n there is no amount of jealousy involved. Others let it go unnoticed but u dont...:)

!! said...

I do agree with vibgyor...
you have noticed them,you desire them...and you 'll achieve them,as they are not very hard to get.

and let me remind that you already posses many of them! except the last! ;))
and many many more...sit and think,be frank and then judge ...
yeahhhh,you already own many more...

Anonymous said...

good one.

-Neha