Monday, December 18, 2006

Your dream vs your family

I saw a serial some days back in which the hero in order to decide whether he should marry the heroine or not asked her the following question. "If you had to choose between your family and your dreams what would you do?" The girl's answer is that she would never break the dreams of her family in order to fulfil her dreams.

This scene reminded me of a conversation between two of my friends that I heard while we were passing time at the Trichy railway station. One of them exclaimed "how can I leave my family who've been with me for 22 years, for someone whom I've got to know only for a short period of a year or two?"

The counter question by Ideh was "what if with this someone you would have ended up spending 30-35 years of your life?"
Life sure doesn't look like a box of chocolates to me. :p

2 comments:

Rahul said...

Good habbit! i didn't know that you are such a good writer........keep it up! bravo.

Tuhina Adit Maark said...

thanx rahul!! :) but what would you choose?