Monday, November 02, 2009

Status update

This post is to update you on the recent events in my life which have kept me away from blogging.

Going in order of occurence, I completed writing my Ph.D thesis, got printed eight volumes of it with my name embossed in golden letters, and finally submitted the thesis in the university. The submission process thankfully went smoothly. Having accomplished the goal for which I had first joined NCL made me relieved and happy and at the same time also left me feeling empty. The only way to go ahead now is to aim for new and higher targets and walk on untrodden paths.

The other joyous occasion which took place was my wedding. I enjoyed all the celebrations and festivities in which we were joined by our families and friends. Marriage has brought some changes with it. A change from Miss to Mrs. A change of residence. A change of even the city of residence. And most importantly a change in waking up habits. :-p I am learning a lot of things and by that I don't simply mean cooking. What keeps me going when I almost lose it is the loving, caring, and helpful husband I have who on these occasions has more patience than me. :-)

6 comments:

Manipal said...

Nice to know about it Mrs.NCL girl.....

Vibgyor said...

Good to hear positive updates. God bless :)

Adit said...

A Volcano often erupts after some time of patience :-D ;-)

Tuhina Adit Maark said...

@Adit: hehehe

Dr. Sudarsan Tamang said...

Congratulations to both of you...!
Same here..status changed, it had to.

Tuhina Adit Maark said...

Thanks Sudarshan! And congratulations to you too. :-)