Sunday, February 03, 2008

Fun tag

I found this really fun tag on someone's blog I came across accidentally. All you have do is shuffle your songs on collection of songs using say Windows Media Player or your ipod and use the fist 19 songs from that list as answers to the questions below. The result for me was a blend of the truth, the hilarious and the nonsensical as you will find out from "My take" on each of the answers. :-)

Check out what I got.

1. What would best describe your personality?

Kuch toh hua hai... (from Kal Ho Na Ho)

My take: Kuch toh (hua) hai... meaning there is something about me

2. What do you like in a guy/ girl?

Nagada nagada baja... (from Jab We Met)

My take: His nagada bajaata hua heart.

3. How do you feel today?

Gali mein aaj chand nikla... (Zakhm)

My take: I am feeling like the moon.

4. What is your life’s purpose?

O paalanhaare... tumre bin hamra kaunhu naahi... (from Lagaan)

My take: To land myself in trouble and then take refuge in the One above. :D

5. What’s your motto?

Kiska rasta dekhe ae dil ae saudaai (from Namak Haraam)

My take: I am always looking for something or someone. ;-)

6. What do your friends think of you?

Kholo kholo darwaaze (from Taare Zameen Par)

My take: I am like an open door... anyone can enter my heart. :D

7. What do you think about very often?

Heartbeat... (from Never Say Goodbye)

My take: apne dhadakte hue dil ke baare mein. ;-)

8. What is 2+2?

Sajna ji waari waari (from Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd.)

My take: 2 + 2 = my family = tu hi toh mera sansar hai.

9. What do you think of your best friend?

Ansoo samajh ke kyon mujhe aankh se tumne gira diya (from Chaaya)

My take: That I don't have a take on this!

10. What do you think of the person you like?

Seene mein dil (from Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman)

My take: Like the heart in my chest!?!

11. What is your life story?

Main dil hoon ek armaan bhara... (from Talat Mahmood Song Collections)

My take: I am a heart filled with dreams.

12. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Kuch toh log kahenge... (from Amar Prem)

My take: Someone who is talked about. Badnaam honge toh kya naam na hoga? Hehehe

13. What do your parents think of you?

Dil hai tumhara (from Dil Hai Tumhara)

My take: Dil hai hamara!

14. What will you dance to at your wedding?

Aa bhi jaa ae subah aa bhi ja... (from Sur)

My take: In anticipation of the dawn of the new day of my new life this song would be a perfect fit.

15. What will they play at your funeral?

Yeh ishq haaye baithe bithaye jannat dikhaye... (from Jab We Met)

My take: Love is surely going to take me places. For example, heaven. :p

16. What is your hobby?

Zara zara behkta hai... (fom Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein)

My take: That's a hobby I should get rid off.

17. What is your biggest secret?

Mere haath mein tera haath ho... (from Fanaa)

My take: My secret is out!!!

18. What do you think of your friends?

Zindagi ka safar... (from Safar)

My take: Read it as "zindagi ka suffer". hehehehe

19. What should you post this as?

Salaam-e-ishq... (from Salaam-e-ishq)

I would like to tag vibgyor, everything evolutionary and insatiable in the hope that they'll try this out. :)

No comments: