Friday, December 19, 2008

Complimentary service

I don't know of any girl who is not pleased when served with a compliment. I too love to hear good things about myself. Getting commended for my work or receiving showers of praises by a friend always brings a smile to my face.

Today I got my best compliment ever and I liked it so much that I am sharing it here to celeberate my 200th post and to boast about myself. :)

Read on to find out how it came about....

X=: tell me how many guys are so lively... very few
TK: i wouldnt use the word lively... mad and crazy perhaps :p
and yeah u r one of the few such guys
and somehow u r very decent too

how did this combination happen? :)
X=: Unique again ;)
TK: :p bragging bragging!! kamse kam use a different word for unique :D
X=: :) Tuhina
TK: kya?
X=: :P

TK: thats the different word ? :D ok.. now i am bragging

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am smiling :)

Tuhina Adit Maark said...

@Adit: I am not going to reveal the reason becoz of which you are smiling. :D