Friday, February 02, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Between yesterday and today I've gained a year. Yesterday I was 25 and today I am 26. So here are some quotations to begin the celeberations for my birthday. :)


The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
-Oprah Winfrey

When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years.
-Mark Twain

Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.
-Larry Lorenzoni

A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.
-Robert Frost

Let us respect gray hairs, especially our own.
-J. P. Sears

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
-Lucille ball

1 comment:

Manipal said...

Happy B'day Tuhina....
Dont worry abt u'r age...
I want to tell u onething,I promised u already dat I wont tell 2 anyone so I'm writting now....

"I Always Stay Younger Than You"