Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Refresher course (1)

I was going through my previous posts and found some of them lacking in content. I remembered how for these very posts a friend had chided me for just putting lyrics of songs or poems by Emily Dickinson and hence not having much value. I also recall getting all hot on hearing the criticism . What I didn't do then I've decided to do now, which is to refine some of my earlier attempts and the following two are the first in this series of "refreshed" posts.

1. Heartbreak
Click on the title to go to the new post. The original was titled "How is a heart broken?" and simply contained the words of Emily Dickinson's poem.

2. Mera kuch saamaan
Click on the title to go to the new post. I have retained the lyrics and the brief background of the song from the old post. But I have added a little bit more to by extrapolating on the theme of the song.

No comments: